Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what do ya'll think?

Go down 
+3
Kenscivic
robb86
Peking
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peking

Peking

Number of posts : 274
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!
Registration date : 2006-12-21

So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 7:48 pm

Kenscivic wrote:
soooo do you still own the Z or did you sell her?

Harry Vogel Jr. from NC came Saturday evening and gave me the check... I gave him the keys Very Happy

And all the OEM stuff I had cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
robb86

robb86

Number of posts : 265
Drives: : rrixmr
Where do you like to do it? : in the bushes

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 12:31 pm

Heard from the new owner again?
Any problems thus far?

Hope all goes well.

Any ideas / plans or what your leaning towards to pick-up?
Back to top Go down
http://robz.i8.com
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

Number of posts : 331
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 1:22 pm

I thought Jon was going to get a Fit? Or a Yaris
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 3:54 pm

so was I... but I ended up w/ an evo.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

Number of posts : 331
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 4:25 pm

Yea, but I don't really see you in a fit or yaris. Jon is just that kind of guy What a Face silent
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 6:47 pm

Funny, because I cant see Jon in those cars.

He just looks more like the business oriented guy whom drives something that makes a statement about himself.
Not over stating a point of income or showing off.
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 6:39 pm

robb86 wrote:
Heard from the new owner again?
Any problems thus far?Hope all goes well.Any ideas / plans or what your leaning towards to pick-up?

Yep, we have been talking regularly. I will think of something that he should know, and he might ask me a question about something.

I talked to today to his friend/mechanic who was the one who drove down with him to pick the car up about motor oils and stuff.

He told me the guy is loving the car as he should lol.
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 6:45 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Yea, but I don't really see you in a fit or yaris. Jon is just that kind of guy What a Face silent

LOL muhhahaa... I think Mike knows I would do it LOL.

robb86 wrote:
Funny, because I cant see Jon in those cars.
He just looks more like the business oriented guy whom drives something that makes a statement about himself.Not over stating a point of income or showing off.

Awwww... Thanks Robb, truth is I guess what I drive does make a statement about me... Just like my clothes or my demeanor and stuff.

And as you said, not trying to make a point of income or show off in a over the top obnoxious way lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 9:06 pm

see jon i am the exact opposite... but i am sure if i had a real career my attitude would change..

Right now i am like "fuck em' if they dont like de KRUNK driving a van that leaks gas"

but i understand where you are coming from totally.. it gets your foot in alot of doors with certain appearance + attitude..

so waht are you going to get?

p.s you keeping the moped? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 11:54 pm

Kenscivic wrote:
see jon i am the exact opposite... but i am sure if i had a real career my attitude would change..Right now i am like "fuck em' if they dont like de KRUNK driving a van that leaks gas"but i understand where you are coming from totally.. it gets your foot in alot of doors with certain appearance + attitude..so waht are you going to get?
p.s you keeping the moped? Very Happy

Well even lets say younger and in high school... I wore name brand clothes, cared about my apperance and what not, and tried to drive a decent car on my available funds...

Not trying to show off, or be "better" than other people... Just that having a good or atleast try to have a decent apperance is important.

Also I had my "preppy" friends who dressed well and drove nice cars. And some of my other friends who drove some real POS's and dressed crappy along with not always... Well lets just say they would not be considered to be metrosexuals LOL.

So yeah it really doesn't matter what you wear or drive. Just that people are all different, and have different preferrences.

I am going to surprise you guys with whatever I end up doing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 12:06 am

dont suprise me, my weak heart cant take a suprise

fuck all this, go out buy a viper! DOO IT JON DOO ITT
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 3:03 pm

Kenscivic wrote:

Muhahaha, I might be able to buy a 1995 Dodge Viper LOL... But damn on the gas it would take haha.
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 3:12 pm

Peking wrote:
Kenscivic wrote:

Muhahaha, I might be able to buy a 1995 Dodge Viper LOL... But damn on the gas it would take haha.

hey early vipers look tons better than new ones..

get a nsx yoo.. cheap on gas, perfect balance between performance and handling...
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:03 am

Kenscivic wrote:
get a nsx yoo.. cheap on gas, perfect balance between performance and handling...

Only thing I have against the NSX was the suspension issue with the bushings and stuff that most replace.

I have worked a local Nissan dealer to $16,900 for a 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL with no additional options... Which new is $19,015 before tax/tag/title/etc.

Told them I will be there tomorrow after work if they can do $16,000 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Peking wrote:
Kenscivic wrote:

Only thing I have against the NSX was the suspension issue with the bushings and stuff that most replace.

I have worked a local Nissan dealer to $16,900 for a 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL with no additional options... Which new is $19,015 before tax/tag/title/etc.

Told them I will be there tomorrow after work if they can do $16,000 Twisted Evil

not too shabby man I LOVE the new style of the sentra. the sentra was the only nissan i have owned that wasnt a pile...
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 6:24 pm

Kenscivic wrote:
not too shabby man I LOVE the new style of the sentra. the sentra was the only nissan i have owned that wasnt a pile...

Yeah, I am now no longer caring about looks or performance... I care about space/comfort/gas/etc. Razz

Also dealer won't go lower than $16,900 f*ckers, oh well going to sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 7:14 pm

Jon, have u looked at the Toyota Corolla's?
Saw their prices were around the 15's and they are pretty damn sweet looking and very has a very comfy ride. They also get around 32city & 41highway mpg.

Toyota Yaris Hatch? (11'ish)

Do you think you will get another cheap project car to play with?
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 10:43 pm

robb86 wrote:
Saw their prices were around the 15's and they are pretty damn sweet looking and very has a very comfy ride. They also get around 32city & 41highway mpg.

hell yah about the yaris hatch.. love em'!!

or the versa
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 pm

robb86 wrote:

Yep, looked at a lot of cars... Thing is other cars trick you, in order to get things like power stuff, Anti-Lock Brakes, etc... End up increasing the prices.

Thing that bothered me about the Yaris was the same thing, ended up coming out to or close to or over 16K... So why not get more car for $16,900 (before tax/tag/title/finance/etc).
Back to top Go down
Harrison_Faulkner

Harrison_Faulkner

Number of posts : 23
Drives: : Your Mom
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 1:34 am

because you have a good boddy that works at a toyota dealership that gets a 2500 dollar discount. On a yaris hatch, that gets you all power and comfort options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do ya'll think?   So what do ya'll think? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what do ya'll think?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Southern Folks Forum :: Media-
Jump to: