Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This place is fucking pathetic

Go down 
+2
robb86
Lucid Moments
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

Number of posts : 331
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road
Registration date : 2006-12-21

This place is fucking pathetic Empty
PostSubject: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:05 pm

Nobody has posted in here in two weeks now. WTF happened to everybody?

Will and Jesse are pregnant, so they at least have that excuse, but what about everybody else?
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

Number of posts : 265
Drives: : rrixmr
Where do you like to do it? : in the bushes

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:25 pm

work, work, work.
life > us.

how u been mike?
hows the house?
hows the ep?
Back to top Go down
http://robz.i8.com
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:41 pm

robb86 wrote:
work, work, work.
life > us.

how u been mike?
hows the house?
hows the ep?

S'all good man. Loving the house, hating the yardwork Evil or Very Mad Damn cheap assed used lawnmower that I bought broke down on me already. I'll probably have to pony up and buy a decent one.

EP is good. Nothing new. Haven't heard anything new about the motor. Its been over a month now since I heard anything. I'm over it now. As soon as I do get the motor I think I'm going to just sell it. Get my money back and get to say a big FU to Ron at the same time. Or some of my money at least, I'll probably have to take a loss on it. Anyone want a built K24 bottom end?
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:40 am

Get ur brakes fixed?

We got a John Deere push mower from Lowes a few months back, we've got a riding John Deere for the house (couple of acres of lawn to cut there) but the push one kicks-ass at the shop.

Bah, just been busy with work and finishing my moms new kitchen, its almost done, shooting to finish up everything this weekend.

Evo is going up to TopSpeed today, getting regular maintenance done. Installing SS brake lines and motul fluid, maybe a retune...
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:30 am

Yea, finally got the brakes done. It only took me a weekend once I finally found the AN fitting I needed to plug the brake lines so that I didn't drip my damned $20 per half liter brake fluid all over the damned floor.

I've never really messed with brakes before, its amazing how simple they really are.

You'll like the SS brake lines. I don't think they actually make any difference in stopping, but they really make a difference in the feel of the brakes. Much better feel, easier to modulate, more confidence inspiring etc...

Redoing the Moms kitchen huh? I'll bet that was fun. What all you have to do to it? New counter tops maybe? Laughing
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:46 am

Yeah, Danny helped me swap out my pads and rotors a few weeks back, also never messed with brakes before and its amazing how simple and easy it really is.

Mommy got a whole new kitchen, they built onto the back porch, all new foundation, slate tiles, cabinets, appliances, countertops... eh A LOT of WORK! I think they're going to tear out the old kitchen to make a living room.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:35 am

Damn. Whole new kitchen huh. Well, I guess having to do stuff like that is the price you pay for living at home. Very Happy

So when you moving in with Jon? We need to have a party and piss off all your neighbors early. Let them know what they are getting into. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:51 am

I don't mind the work, saves A LOT of $$$ when you do the work yourself and the quality is soooo much better.

Haha, I don't think we'll have neighbors when we move in, we'll be the first folks there.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Awesome, that means a real party then. Shocked Twisted Evil Maybe Harrison can drive over another bonfire clown
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:22 am

So whats the status on the Evo these days?
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:52 am

Dropped her off at TopSpeed yesterday afternoon.
Getting regular maintenance done... and maybe a retune.

No new mods though - I'm poor, hahaha.
Your more than welcome to sponsor me...

Well I did get a Megan O2 Housing yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:51 pm

robb86 wrote:
Dropped her off at TopSpeed yesterday afternoon.
Getting regular maintenance done... and maybe a retune.

No new mods though - I'm poor, hahaha.
Your more than welcome to sponsor me...

Well I did get a Megan O2 Housing yesterday.

Hmmmm sponser you. Well, what do I get if I sponser you?
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:58 pm

you may enjoy my future room-mate (jon) for a full-house - unsupervised - twice a month.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:44 pm

robb86 wrote:
you may enjoy my future room-mate (jon) for a full-house - unsupervised - twice a month.

Woo hoo, J-lo booty for everybody
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

Number of posts : 274
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:23 pm

Oh man the things that are said when I am not around haha.

Also sucks to hear that you haven't heard about your motor Mike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Peking wrote:
Oh man the things that are said when I am not around haha.

Also sucks to hear that you haven't heard about your motor Mike.

Yep, you should check in more often otherwise you never know who you'll end up getting pimped out to. What a Face

As to the motor, I'm so frustrated with that I can't even give a shit anymore, if that makes any sense. Cause if I gave a shit I'd have to be pissed about it all the time and I don't like being that way. Fuck em.
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

Number of posts : 274
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:24 pm

robb86 wrote:
jon, found a picture of your z on IA.

Yeah that is much better than the last set he had, kid has money to burn.

Lucid Moments wrote:
Yep, you should check in more often otherwise you never know who you'll end up getting pimped out to. What a Face
As to the motor, I'm so frustrated with that I can't even give a shit anymore, if that makes any sense. Cause if I gave a shit I'd have to be pissed about it all the time and I don't like being that way. Fuck em.

Muhahaha yeah, and yeah it makes sense... Def. fuck them bitches, and hopefully he/they will get theirs for the shady business they have done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 am

Ya'll know its still just the three of us posting in here. Where did everybody else go?
Back to top Go down
robb86

robb86

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:53 am

Wilson - preggies
Jesse - preggies

Danny - working?
Kris - working?
Harrison - too cool for school?
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:44 pm

robb86 wrote:
Wilson - preggies
Jesse - preggies

Danny - working?
Kris - working?
Harrison - too cool for school?

Yea, but Danny works for you, so we know he probably doesn't ever really do anything. Kris never is really on line much anyway so I don't really wonder about him. Harrison?

As for Wilson and Jesse, the babies aren't born yet, so that can't be that much trouble to take care of. king
Back to top Go down
giken73

giken73

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:55 am

Sorry, been really busy. Haven't had too much spare time on my hands. I've got Jamie's parents in one bedroom and my mom in another room. I've got a full house and plus a constantly changing wife that wants one thing this minute and another thing the next minute. I've been going out on errands after work cause someone will crave a particular type of ice cream. It's exhausting. My car is dead, battery died. I haven't had any time to look for a battery. Someone look for an optima battery for me.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:28 am

giken73 wrote:
Sorry, been really busy. Haven't had too much spare time on my hands. I've got Jamie's parents in one bedroom and my mom in another room. I've got a full house and plus a constantly changing wife that wants one thing this minute and another thing the next minute. I've been going out on errands after work cause someone will crave a particular type of ice cream. It's exhausting. My car is dead, battery died. I haven't had any time to look for a battery. Someone look for an optima battery for me.

You think that is some sort of excuse to ignore your internet responsibilities? Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy

Do you use the type 51r Optima? I've heard that those are virtually unobtainable these days. cyclops
Back to top Go down
giken73

giken73

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:01 pm

I believe so. Whatever Rob had in his EP. I think Kris has it now. I should have taken it from Rob when he asked. I didn't know that a low cell in the battery would cause the kpro to throw a daughterboard communication error. Oh, and to update you guys, Jamie is having contractions all day and they are getting closer and closer. I have a feeling it's going to be a long long night for me.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:44 am

On the battery, I had one of those and it was defective. Pissed me off so I won't use an optima anymore. I'm thinking about getting a Braille battery.

Is Jamie going to be okay? This is too early isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is fucking pathetic   This place is fucking pathetic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This place is fucking pathetic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next