Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AHHH welcome home kennnnn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-21

AHHH welcome home kennnnn Empty
PostSubject: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:04 am

AHHHHH

The tv. i can understand them... and holy shit there is a fridge with food.. I am flipping out..
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

Number of posts : 331
Drives: : Lauren
Where do you like to do it? : In the road

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am

Welcome back Ken. Now where are all those pics of the Italian hotties?
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 5:56 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:

the hottest girl i met was australlian, she was soo purrtty.. i carried her across the streets cuz the streets are fuck't and she was wearing heels

she said "Now i know why they are called southern gentlemen" then we kissed and she left forever Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:56 pm

Kenscivic wrote:
Lucid Moments wrote:

the hottest girl i met was australlian, she was soo purrtty.. i carried her across the streets cuz the streets are fuck't and she was wearing heels

she said "Now i know why they are called southern gentlemen" then we kissed and she left forever Sad

Don't even lie. You know you copped a feel while you were carrying here lol! pig
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

Number of posts : 274
Drives: : 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, and 2003 Honda CBR600RR
Where do you like to do it? : At Robb's shop!

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:30 am

WELCOME BACK KEN!

So how was it? Did you get to move around Italy and see the sites?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/p_raz
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:09 pm

Peking wrote:
WELCOME BACK KEN!

So how was it? Did you get to move around Italy and see the sites?

man i got to see so much great stuff but honestly its what i got mentally out of it that i am happiest about.

I miss italy already Sad sad kenny MUAHHH..

but yah i saw most of the larger sites, went to rome,florence,venice, sorrento, almafi, milan, san marino, jesi, ancorna and a few other cities..

I had so much fun
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 6:39 pm

Kenscivic wrote:
man i got to see so much great stuff but honestly its what i got mentally out of it that i am happiest about.
I miss italy already Sad sad kenny MUAHHH..
but yah i saw most of the larger sites, went to rome,florence,venice, sorrento, almafi, milan, san marino, jesi, ancorna and a few other cities..
I had so much fun

Great to hear folk, good to have ya back!
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Awesome pics Ken. I envy you that trip, I really do. One of these days I'll quit spending money on my car and take a trip like that.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Oh, but I didn't see enough pics of hotties, and too many pics of your feet.
Back to top Go down
Peking

Peking

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Oh, but I didn't see enough pics of hotties, and too many pics of your feet.

Eww... Pics of Ken's feet...

Muhahaha.

Oh yeah Gelati freaking rules, way better than any ice cream found here.

Awww.... Look at Ken...

AHHH welcome home kennnnn DSC_0209
Back to top Go down
giken73

giken73

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:10 pm

look at everyone wearing masks.. hehehehe... Even ken has a mask..

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:14 am

that was the worst blister in the world!!!! hence the pictures.. It hurt sooo bad.. I still have it too..

But that group shot was in Venice durring the carnivale, I tried to tell everybody i hated getting my picture taken so everytime somebody took my picture i just gave a thumbs up like i just did a taste test.

P.s the girlz.. Look at the taller one w/ dark hair, the shorter one right in front of me and there was another short one that i danced with.. I dont remember what i did with the taller one, i thought nothing but some pictures surfaced the next morning that made me question that haha.
Back to top Go down
Lucid Moments

Lucid Moments

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:49 am

Kenscivic wrote:
that was the worst blister in the world!!!! hence the pictures.. It hurt sooo bad.. I still have it too..

But that group shot was in Venice durring the carnivale, I tried to tell everybody i hated getting my picture taken so everytime somebody took my picture i just gave a thumbs up like i just did a taste test.

P.s the girlz.. Look at the taller one w/ dark hair, the shorter one right in front of me and there was another short one that i danced with.. I dont remember what i did with the taller one, i thought nothing but some pictures surfaced the next morning that made me question that haha.

Wait wait wait, pictures? You better share bitch, she looks pretty good. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenscivic

Kenscivic

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:22 pm

Lucid Moments wrote:
Kenscivic wrote:

Wait wait wait, pictures? You better share bitch, she looks pretty good. Laughing

hahaha, i didnt take the pictures.. If they surface you will be the first to see them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHH welcome home kennnnn   AHHH welcome home kennnnn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHH welcome home kennnnn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Southern Folks Forum :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: